Profile Moving Head
Item No.: CLOSP5P
- Super bright Profile Moving Head with 15.000 lm output and huge illuminance of 39,000 lux @ 5 m
- Advanced CMY colour mixing system plus colour wheel with 7 dichroic filters
- Linear CTO correction from 6,500 - 2,600 K for authentic tungsten emulation
- High quality optics with 130 mm front lens and extra wide 6° - 42° zoom range
- Even and flat projection field without hot spots at any zoom angle
- 4-blade framing system with +/- 45° rotation
- Angle and position of each shutter blade individually controllable up to full blackout
- Animation wheel module to replace framing shutter (available as accessory)
- Rotating gobo wheel with 7 replaceable indexable glass gobos + open
- Static gobo wheel with 8 replaceable glass gobos + open
- Rotatable and indexable 3-facet circular prism plus 6-facet linear prism
- Variable frost for wash-like effects plus stepless iris
- Ultra smooth 16-bit dimming with 4 selectable curves
- Flicker-free operation thanks to selectable PWM frequencies up to 25 kHz
- Battery powered touchscreen display plus 6 touch buttons for offline configuration
- Flexible control via built-in W-DMX™ Receiver, DMX, RDM, Art-Net or sACN
Producing brilliant, lively colours, the super bright Cameo OPUS® SP5 profile moving head is your ideal multi-purpose tool for precision illumination with a rich variety of effects. It is equipped with a powerful 500 W cool white LED engine, a CMY colour mixing system and linear CTO correction. An additional colour wheel with 7 dichroic filters enables instant colour changes and split colour beams. The luminairre has an enormous 15,000 lm output, huge illuminance of 39,000 lux at a distance of 5 meters and rapid 540° pan and 270° tilt movement.
Fitted with a 130 mm front lens, the OPUS® SP5 achieves an amazingly uniform flat projection.
Permitting extensive beam control, it features an extra wide zoom range from 6° to 42° , stepless iris and a continuously variable frost filter that provides soft, wash-like diffusion.
To create a rich variety of geometric shapes, the OPUS® SP5 features a framing system with 4 shutter blades which can each be moved and angled independently within the frame or gradually closed for total blackout. Allowing precise shape orientation, the whole system can be rotated by +/- 45°. Two gobo wheels with 7 rotating and 8 static glass gobos generate stunning morphing effects when used simultaneously. For amazingly vivid projections, they can be used in combination with an animation wheel that is available as accessory to replace the framing shutter system. In addition to a rotatable and indexable 3-facet circular prism and a 6-facet linear prism to multiply gobo projection, the luminaire includes 16-bit dimming with a choice of 4 curves.
The OPUS® SP5 offers flexible control options via DMX, RDM, Art-Net, sACN or the built-in W-DMX™ transceiver. It has a rugged ABS and metal housing with temperature controlled low-noise fan, Neutrik® DMX and powerCON TRUE1 connectors and sports a battery-powered touchscreen display with 6 additional touch buttons for convenient offline configuration and two modes of menu navigation. The luminaire comes with two omega brackets and power cord.
Product type LED Moving Lights Type Moving Head Colour spectrum cold white Number of LEDs 1 Colour temperature 6600 K LED type 500 W Refresh rate adjustable to 25000 Hz Dispersion 6 - 42 ° DMX input XLR 3-pin male , XLR 5-pin male DMX output XLR 3-pin female , XLR 5-pin female DMX mode 34-channel , 50-channel DMX Functions Animation Wheel , Auto Movement , Colour wheel , CTO , CTO Fine , Cyan , Cyan Fine , Device Settings , Dimmer , Dimmer Fine , Focus , Focus Fine , Framing Blade Rotation , Framing Blades , Frost , Gobo Wheel 1 , Gobo Wheel 2 , Iris , Magenta , Magenta Fine , PAN , PAN FINE , Prism , Rotation Fine Gobo Wheel 1 , Rotation Gobo Wheel , Rotation Prism , Set Dimmer Curve , strobe , TILT , TILT FINE , Yellow , Yellow Fine , Zoom , Zoom Fine PAN movement 540° TILT movement 270° High Speed Strobe > 20 Hz Standalone modes Auto Mode , Device Settings , Static Controls Enter , Mode , Touch screen , Value Down , Value Up Indicators Graphic Display , Touch-Graphic Display Operating voltage 100 V AC - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz Power consumption 800 W Efficiency 29.6 lm/W Ambient temperature (operating) -15 - 45 °C Power connector Neutrik powerCON IN / OUT Housing material ABS plastic , metal Cabinet colour Black Protection class IP IP20 Cooling Heat-pipe cooling system with temperature controlled fans Illuminance 100,000 lx @ 3m , 39000lx @ 5m Luminous flux 14800 lm Width 380 mm Height 710 mm Depth 250 mm Weight 27,8 kg Accessories (included) 2 x Omega Clamp , Power cord