Spot Moving Head
Item No.: CLOS5
- Compact super bright Spot Moving Head with 17.500 lm output and huge illuminance of 39,000 lux @ 5 m
- Advanced CMY colour mixing system plus colour wheel with 7 dichroic filters
- Linear CTO correction from 6,500 - 2,600 K
- Highly efficient optics with extra wide 6° - 46° zoom range
- Even and flat projection field without hot spots at any zoom angle
- Rotating animation wheel
- Rotating gobo wheel with 7 interchangeable indexable glass gobos + open
- Static gobo wheel with 8 interchangeable glass gobos + open
- Rotatable and indexable 3-facet circular prism plus 6-facet linear prism
- Variable frost for wash-like effects plus stepless iris
Ultra smooth 16-bit dimming with 4 selectable curves
- Flicker-free operation thanks to selectable PWM frequencies up to 25 kHz
- Battery powered touchscreen display plus 6 touch buttons for offline configuration
- Flexible control via built-in W-DMX™ Receiver, DMX, RDM, Art-Net or sACN
Illuminating stages with brilliant, lively colours, the Cameo OPUS® S5 is a compact super bright spot moving head with a powerful 380 W white LED engine, CMY mixing system and linear CTO correction. It is highly effective in venues of all sizes thanks to its wide zoom range. An additional colour wheel with 7 dichroic filters enables instant colour changes and split colour projection. The fixture has an enormous 17,500 lm output, huge illuminance of 39,000 lux at a distance of 5 meters and rapid 540° pan and 270° tilt movement. Permitting extensive beam control, the highly efficient optics feature an extra wide zoom range from 6° to 46° and stepless iris. A continuously variable frost filter provides soft, wash-like diffusion.
Generating spectacular morphing effects when used simultaneously, the OPUS® S5 has two gobo wheels with 7 rotating and 8 static glass gobos which can also be used in combination with the rotating animation wheel for amazingly vivid projections. In addition to a rotatable and indexable 3-facet circular prism and a 6-facet linear prism to multiply gobo projection, the luminaire includes 16-bit dimming with a choice of 4 curves.
The OPUS® S5 offers flexible control options via DMX, RDM, Art-Net, sACN or the built-in W-DMX™ transceiver. It has a rugged ABS and metal housing with Neutrik® DMX and powerCON TRUE1 connectors and super efficient heat pipe cooling system with temperature controlled fans to ensure optimal cooling. A battery-powered touchscreen display with 6 additional touch buttons permits convenient offline configuration and two modes of menu navigation. The luminaire comes with two omega brackets and power cord.
Product type LED Moving Lights Type Moving Head Colour spectrum white Number of LEDs 1 Colour temperature 6600 K LED type 380 W Refresh rate adjustable to 25000 Hz Dispersion 6 - 46 ° DMX input XLR 3-pin male , XLR 5-pin male DMX output XLR 3-pin female , XLR 5-pin female DMX mode 27-channel , 33-channel DMX Functions Animation Wheel , Auto Movement , Colour wheel , CTO , CTO Fine , Cyan , Cyan Fine , Device Settings , Dimmer , Dimmer Fine , Focus , Focus Fine , Frost , Gobo wheel , Gobo Wheel 1 , Gobo Wheel 2 , Iris , Magenta , Magenta Fine , PAN , PAN FINE , Prism , Rotation Fine , Rotation Gobo Wheel 1 , Rotation Prism , Set Dimmer Curve , strobe , TILT , TILT FINE , Yellow , Yellow Fine , Zoom , Zoom Fine PAN movement 540 TILT movement 270 High Speed Strobe > 20 Hz Standalone modes Auto Mode , Settings , Static Controls Enter , Mode , Value Down , Value Up Indicators Graphic Display Operating voltage 100 V AC - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz , Neutrik True 1 IN / OUT Power consumption 530 W Housing material ABS plastic , metal Cabinet colour Black Protection class IP IP20 Cooling Heat-pipe cooling system with temperature controlled fans Luminous flux 17500 lm Maximum Ambient Temperature -15 - 45 °C Width 400 mm Height 630 mm Depth 250 mm Weight 24 kg Accessories (included) 2 x Omega Clamp , Power cord