Passive 15” Bass Reflex PA Speaker
Item No.: LDESUB15G3
- Passive 15" bass-reflex PA subwoofer
- 600 watts RMS
- 127 dB maximum sound pressure level
- Deep basses down to 40 Hz, thanks to 15" custom-design woofer
- Speaker In, Satellite Out, Sub Thru sockets
- Can be used horizontally or vertically
- 18 mm birch plywood housing with extremely durable polyurea coating
- Easy handling thanks to ergonomic handles and stacking dimples
- Shock-resistant front grille for optimal protection of the speaker.
- Used with extension tubes with M20 thread
- Clever transport accessories
This highly professional passive subwoofer is designed for absolute, long-term reliability. The Stinger® SUB 15 G3 provides 600 watts of continuous power; the maximum sound pressure level is 126 dB. Its specially developed 15" woofer also emits the deepest bass sounds with extremely powerful and clear contours.
Designed as a real all-round workhorse, the strongly supported bass reflex cabinet is designed for horizontal and vertical use. It is made from robust 18 mm birch plywood and offers exceptional stability and durability thanks to its extremely resilient polyurea coating. The features include a steel grille, a thread insert for M20-extension tubes, stacking dimples and ergonomic handles. The Stinger® SUB 15 A G3 is an affordable solution for professional PA applications; extensive accessories support use on stage and in fixed installations.
Product type PA subwoofer Type passive Low/mid driver dimensions 15 " Woofer size 381 mm Woofer magnet Ferrite Woofer brand Custom-made Woofer voice coil 3 " Woofer voice coil (mm) 76.5 mm Load rating (RMS) 600 W Peak power 1200 W Frequency response 40 - Crossover Hz SPL (1W/1m) 99 dB Max. SPL 127 dB Impedance 8 Ohm(s) Loudspeaker inputs 1 Speaker input connections Speakon compatible Loudspeaker outputs 1 Speaker output connections Speakon compatible Speakers per amplifier channel (DSP44/45K) 3 Cabinet material 18 mm Plywood Cabinet surface Polyurea Cabinet construction vented Width 567 mm Height 477 mm Depth 624 mm Weight 29,7 kg