Active 10" 2-way bass-reflex PA speaker
Item No.: LDEB102AG3
- Active 10" 2-way bass-reflex PA speaker
- 127 dB max. SPL and 300-watt RMS performance with a highly-efficient digital amplifier
- Perfect all-rounder for full-range, satellite and monitor applications
- Practical presets for fast and user-specific frequency tuning
- Homogeneous dispersion pattern thanks to a BEM-optimised tweeter wave guide
- 10" custom woofer and BMS tweeter driver
- Distortion-free sound at even maximum volumes, thanks to DynX® DSP technology
- 2 line/mic input channels with individual gain controllers plus mono mix output
- 12 mm birch plywood housing with ultra-robust polyurea coating and M10 rigging points
- Shock-resistant front grille for optimal protection of the speaker.
- 36 mm dual tilt stand attachment with 0° and 5° tilt angle
- Extensive and smart accessories for installation and transport
This highly professional 2-way active system is designed for absolute, long-term reliability. With its multi-functional bass reflex housing and finely tuned, user-friendly presets, the speakers are suitable as full-range, box, satellite and floor monitors. The Stinger® 10 A G3 is powered by a highly efficient Class-D amplifier with a powerful 300-watt continuous output. The specially developed 10" woofer and a BMS tweeter driver achieve a powerful bass response and fresh, natural trebles. The wave guide of the tweeter has been developed using the Boundary Element Method (BEM), a numerical simulation of the sound radiation and dispersion. It reduces reflection from floors and ceilings and prevents sidelobe levels, thus achieving controlled and homogeneous dispersion. LD Systems’ proprietary DynX® DSP technology means that the Stinger® 10 A G3 delivers perfect performance with maximum clarity and power under all conditions. The signal processing of the crossover function and the multi-band limiter achieve an optimal runtime and high freedom from distortion. Designed as an all-around workhorse, the housing of the speaker is made of robust birch plywood. An extremely resilient coating of polyurea offers exceptional robustness and durability. The features include a steel front grille, a dual-tilt stand attachment, flight points and ergonomic handles. The Stinger® 10 A G3 is a good value and attractive solution for professional sound systems, with extensive accessories that support usage on the stage and in fixed installations.
Product type PA loudspeaker Type active Low/mid driver dimensions 10 " Woofer size 254 mm Woofer magnet Ferrite Woofer brand Custom-made Woofer vo