IOCORE2 GPIO interface module
- Extend CueCore connectivity
- Convert and trigger protocols stand-alone
- Program show-control automation
The IoCore2 is an expansion module in the CueCore product family of solid-state lighting controllers. It offers interfacing to digital and analogue inputs and digital outputs and supports various protocols like DMX, RS-232, OSC, UDP, Art-Net & sACN.
The IoCore2 features 8 inputs that can be individually configured as digital or analogue input. Set as digital input, it allows for an easy connection with for example physical switches and sensors. When set to analogue, it supports 0-10V and 1-10V inputs; ideal for connecting to household dimmers.
The 8 outputs on the IoCore2 are relay-switched and can handle 2 Amp. The digital outputs can be used to switched various other devices like A/V equipment, blinds or heavy-duty relays.
Additionally, the IoCore is fitted with a DMX-512 port that can be configured as input or output, and a bi-directional RS-232 port. Through its network port, the IoCore2 also supports OSC, TCP, UDP and Art-Net & sACN protocols that can be used for triggering and conversion.
The compact and versatile IoCore2 is the ideal expansion for the CueCore in projects that demand more IO. Furthermore, IoCore2 is equally well suited for standalone IO interfacing or working together with any third-party show control system.
• Ethernet port
• Programming via web-interface
• 8 x Analogue or Digital inputs
• 8 x Relay (250VAC/30VDC max. 2A)
• DMX512-A (ANSI E1.11) port (opto-isolated, input or output)
• RS-232 port (in & out)
• Art-Net (in & out)
• sACN (in & out)
• TCP (in)
• USP & OSC (in & out)
• 12-24 DC 500mA (PSU included)
• Power over Ethernet (class I)
• Kensington lock
• Desktop, DIN Rail or 19″ rack mount (optional adapter)
• Operating temperature -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F)
• Compliance EN55103-1 EN55103-2
• Bundled with CueluxPro, vManager and Kiosc software